Thank you for your interest in the products and services of SoothOil.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased directly from SoothOil (the "Physical Goods").
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, SoothOil will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
SoothOil will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from SoothOil ranges from 1 month to 12 months, from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
The limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Products or accessory equipment not provided by SoothOil.
- Failures or defects caused by misuse, abuse, accident, alteration or neglect
- Damages resulting from negligence, abuse, normal wear and tear, or accidents: including but not limited to burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, indentations or pet damage
- Unauthorized installation, removal or repair
- Failure to follow instructions
- Force majeure: Fire, flood or other acts of nature, actions of third parties or other like events outside SoothOil’s control
- Improper installation, maintenance, operation or repair
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Customers should shoulder the delivery fee of the item sent back to SoothOil.