Ginger Essential Oil
|50mL||RM199 (Save 33%)|
Ginger is a plant that has been used for medicinal purposes from thousands of years ago.
Ginger essential oil gained its popularity over the past few decades as a natural medicine due to the fact that it contains a very concentrated amount of gingerol - the main component in ginger roots, acting as a strong antioxidant & helps with inflammations.
The Uses of Ginger Essential Oil:
Ginger Essential Oil is commonly used to relief most types of body pains, usually its effectiveness is instantaneous.
It can be used for body pains such as:
- Joint pain and inflammation in the fingers, knees, hips and spine.
- Joint stiffness in the morning
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Nerve pain
Besides obvious body pains, it also helps with chronic conditions such as arthritis, sciatica, joint pain, frozen shoulder, lymphatic drainage, swelling problems and more!
When Should You Use Ginger Essential Oil?
For Joint Aches (Arthritis):
It has amazing anti-inflammatory properties - applying a few drops on aching & arthritic joints & massage for 5-10 minutes can reduce pain and inflammation without having to take harmful pharmaceuticals.
For Muscle Soreness & Muscle Aches:
Ginger oil also functions as a muscle relaxer. It will relieve any muscle tension & muscle aches almost instantly, allowing you to feel relaxed, simply apply a few drops & massage on the sore area after a long workout or a stressful day in office.
For Lymphatic Drainage Purposes (Anti-Swelling):
Lymphatic Drainage Massage encourages the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues back toward the heart. Ginger oil's anti-inflammatory properties can boost detoxification and the removal of excessive fluids. By removing the excess fluids you will find it reduces all types of swelling and pain.
For Menstrual Cramps:
Ginger essential oil is a great component to promote blood circulation, it also works as an analgesic. Just apply a few drops on a warm bath if you have a tub at home, or massage it oil directly your lower abdomen for 5-10 minutes to soothe your menstrual pain.
For Post Surgery Swelling:
Ginger oil's anti-inflammation properties can tremendously help post surgery patients to speed up its healing process, especially sports related surgeries or plastic surgeries. Despite its usefulness in reducing swelling & pain associated with surgery procedures, take caution not to apply it directly on open wounds.
Example of Ginger Essential Oil Usages:
- Use ginger oil in your favourite sweet and spicy recipes, including a stellar ginger tea.
- Rub one drop of ginger essential oil on the stomach or bottoms of the feet.
- For soothing relief, put a drop of ginger oil in the palm of the hands, rub together, place over nose and mouth and inhale.
- To use as a supplement, dilute one drop of ginger essential oil in four ounces of water or in an empty supplement capsule and consume.
- Diffuse or use topically over the upper abdomen for a warming, fortifying experience.
- For relief of occasional joint or muscle discomfort, rub a drop or two directly on desired areas.